10 Reasons Why Large Enterprises Choose OpenMarket for Their Global SMS Needs
Fortune 5000 companies around the world trust OpenMarket to power their global SMS programs because we:
- Are the largest enterprise SMS provider in the US with approximately 40-45% market share, and deliver more than one billion A2P messages a month globally.
- Are a division of Amdocs (NASDAQ:DOX), a $3.6B revenue company, allowing us to provide financial stability, mature business practices, data security and privacy policies.
- Have over 17 years of industry experience working with global enterprises, mobile operators and regulatory agencies – we are mobile messaging domain experts.
- Support two-way enterprise A2P SMS connectivity to more than 80 countries, nearly double that of most other SMS providers.
- Service some of the largest companies in the world as our customers, including 4 of the top 10 most recognized brands.
- Have a Mobile Engagement Platform that enables enterprises to flexibly build workflows to support use cases throughout the entire organization and customer journey.
- Offer text-enabled toll-free numbers and landlines in the US.
- Boast the finest Carrier Relations team in the US, having created and filed more than 350 campaigns and 15,000 campaign briefs in the last 6 months, with a 98.5% first-time campaign approval success rate, which is higher than the 85% industry average.
- Work with other SMS service providers to deliver their SMS messages, including most of the next-gen communication API providers.
- Provide a 99.99% (4-9’s) contractual service level agreement (SLA) with our new Global SMS API, better than the 99.9% (3-9’s) industry standard.
Contact us for more information about our enterprise mobile messaging solutions!