Developing enduring, empathetic relationships with customers and employees is the goal of almost every modern brand. That’s why A2P text messaging has become such an important engagement channel in recent years. It allows brands to be there, be useful and be responsive – at any time and in any place.
But to roll out a successful, automated text messaging program to millions of people, you need a partner with a powerful, scalable and reliable platform – as well as a deep understanding of how text messaging can transform business processes.
At OpenMarket, we have unrivalled expertise, service flexibility, system performance and reliability. And we have a true global presence. That’s why the world’s leading brands put their trust in us to help them empathetically interact with their customers and employees across the world.
Our mobile solutions expertise and commitment to regulatory compliance and industry best practice help us bring order and simplicity to the complex and fragmented global text messaging ecosystem. We have:
- 19 years’ experience powering thousands of mobile campaigns.
- Award-winning, live 24/7 technical support services, spanning all time zones.
- Industry leadership in the Mobile Marketing Association (MMA), CTIA The Wireless Association, Mobile Ecosystem Forum (MEF) and Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI)
Our easy-to-use platform, portfolio of solutions and expert professional services are geared towards helping enterprises empathetically interact with customers and employees – in an almost unlimited variety of use cases.
- Our platform tools and suite of APIs allow both business users and more technical developer teams to create and manage customer-focused engagement solutions.
- We support intelligent one-way and two-way automated SMS, MMS and RCS messaging – working in tandem with your email, voice and social channels.
- Our workflow engine manages the heavy A2P text lifting – including service flow logic, message channels used, interactions with your CRMs and tech stacks, and message personalization.
We provide documentation, consultation and training to customize services to your unique requirements. Or we can do it all for you as a managed service.
Demonstrated Performance and Reliability
Customer-obsessed brands work with us to automate engagement processes, cut costs and free staff to do better work. We’ve earned their trust thanks to our scalable and reliable systems, leading SLAs and operational expertise.
- Mobile Engagement Platform allows enterprises to create custom mobile solutions without the need for their own technical infrastructure.
- Our flexible, scalable platform processes over two billion messaging interactions per month.
- We enjoy unrivalled 99.99% system availability.
Even the world’s largest enterprises know OpenMarket can help them connect with every one of their millions of customers and employees – no matter where they live. Few mobile operators can match our global reach, market position, and almost limitless capacity.
- We connect to more than 200 countries globally – giving our customers access to three billion mobile users.
- More than 300 enterprise customers (including four of the top ten global brands) work with us to reach up to three billion mobile users.
- We have data centers in North America, Europe and Australia.
Our enduring success in a relatively young industry has helped us develop a wide breadth of solutions, a global presence, unrivalled industry expertise, financial stability, sound business processes, and industry-leading privacy and data security practices.
- For 19 years we’ve been delivering mobile engagement solutions across a wide variety of industries, lines of businesses, and mobile channels.
- We’re a wholly owned subsidiary of Amdocs – a multibillion dollar company with more than 250 service-provider customers in 70 countries.
- We live by the very highest security and privacy standards, including adherence to country-specific regulations. This includes attaining the ISO 27001 (2013) standard and being registered for certification by the BSI (British Standards Institute) for our SMS service.