Dashboards & Reporting
What you can do in Dashboards & Reporting
From your desktop, laptop, or tablet you can use D&R to:
- Visualize the data most important to you using a variety of widgets
- Create custom reports and run them according to your preferred schedule
- Share reports and dashboards with coworkers
- Standard, starter reports generated and delivered by OpenMarket. You can view these reports in a web browser or have them delivered in CSV, XML, or JSON format to an email, HTTPS, FTPS, or SFTP destination of your choice.
- Custom reports designed by you (or by OpenMarket on your behalf), with just the data you need, and generated and delivered according to your schedule.
- Optional email notification when your reports have run and are available to view.
- Data visualization widgets based on standard or custom reports and using the specific data fields and filters you need.
- Numerous ways to visualize data, including bar and column , line and line column, scatter, and pie charts, and table, list, and geo-map.
- Ability to apply drill-down and data aging to a widget.
- Ability to share reports and dashboards with teams or individuals.
- Ability to access and view Dashboards & Reporting from your PC, laptop, or tablet.
The following table summarizes the SMS and MMS standard reports and widgets that OpenMarket provides. Please note:
- The set of standard reports and widgets is subject to change as OpenMarket makes changes and improvements over time.
- You may not have access to all of the standard reports and widgets. If you do not have access, first check with your organization's administrator, then with your OpenMarket account manager or Support.
OpenMarket standard reports and widgets
SMS Daily Summary - This Month
Daily report that provides summary information by day of the messaging activities that have occurred during the current month.
SMS Daily Summary - Last Month
Daily report that provides summary information about the messaging activities that occurred during the last month.
|None currently available.|
SMS Monthly Summary - 13 Months
Monthly report that provides summary information about the messaging activities that occurred during the past 13 rolling months.
SMS Daily Detailed - Yesterday
Daily report that provides detailed information about SMS messaging activities that occurred yesterday.
|There are no standard widgets because the report does not contain aggregate data. (There must be at least one aggregate field in a report in order to create a chart-type widget.)|
|MMS Daily Detailed - Yesterday||Daily report that provides detailed information about MMS messaging activities that occurred yesterday.||There are no standard widgets because the report does not contain aggregate data.|
|MMS Daily Summary - This Month||Daily report that provides summary information about the messaging activities that occurred during the current month.||None currently available.|
|MMS Daily Summary - Last Month||Daily report that provides summary information about the messaging activities that occurred during the last month.||None currently available.|
|Daily Detailed MEP Deactivated Report||
Daily report that returns details about the total number of deactivated users for the past 24 hours from the current date.
|None currently available.|
|Daily Deactivated Users Count Report||Daily report that returns the number of deactivated users for the last 24 hours from the current date.||None currently available.|
The term "messaging activity" refers to the various, recorded events that occur during the lifecycle of a message, including:
- Your system's request to send a message
- Our receipt of your message request and the response we send back to your system
- Our forwarding of your message to mobile operators (and looking up mobile operator IDs if required)
- Our retrying of your message when the initial attempt did not succeed
- Our receipt of delivery information from the mobile operators (when it's available) and our forwarding of that information to your system
In reports containing detailed transaction data older than four (4) months, personally identifiable information (PII) is pseudonymised. That is, the PII is replaced by a unique identifier — for example, a phone number might appear as
[hashV1]Grt/Qn0F39vguTdVrF3NoYrk+Io9NTumTUU+vmX49E0=. PII includes the following:
- Destination Address, if the transaction is an MT
- Source Address, if the transaction is an MO
- Message Content
- Phone Number
When you're first starting to use Dashboards & Reporting, we encourage you to:
- Look through the documentation to get familiar with the key features.
- Make a copy of a standard report and put it in My Folder (where only you can see it). You can use the copy to practice. You can always delete copies if you don't want to keep them—without impacting anyone else.
Always feel free to contact your OpenMarket account manager with questions, or OpenMarket Support with any problems you may encounter.