Drag, drop, go
MEP makes it incredibly easy to set up and run a basic messaging service. You can:
- Send both SMS and MMS messages
- Set up two-way services using keywords or ‘fuzzy’ logic
- Create contact lists that hold as much detail as you want about end users
- Send ad hoc, broadcast messages that are personalized to each end user
- Integrate with third-party systems to trigger messaging services
- Easily comply with regional regulations such as HELP and STOP
The service is so easy to set up that you can be watching your messages flow through your route in a matter of minutes. On the other hand, if your messaging requirements are more complex, MEP gives you a variety of ways to add business logic—still without writing any code.
Instant stats, thorough reports
As soon as you launch a messaging program in MEP, you can view statistics in real time and filter the data by short code, keyword, date range, and destination. Later, when you want a fuller view, you can generate customized reports, based on the success rate of messages sent or how long your users have been in touch with your business.