Many companies say they’re ‘customer centric’ and ‘obsessed with customer satisfaction’, but continue to do their customer communications the way they’ve always done it – doing the bare minimum to avoid upsetting their customers.
But customers are no longer willing to accept mediocre experiences. In this video, Oisin Lunny explains:
- How customer experience is evolving now we’re on a “phono-sapien” planet
- Why customer satisfaction dipped between 2010 to 2014
- The stats that show how customers are adapting to an always-on lifestyle
- Why mobile apps are on their way out
- The moments and nudges that only SMS can deliver
Watch the video now.