The ways we get in touch with customers when we need to get in touch are hopeless. People are avoiding business to business emails (spam has ruined the party) and voice calls tend to be infuriating.
But SMS messaging is an option for better customer communication. Why?
- 84% of people on the planet use SMS messaging
- 98% of all SMS messages get opened
- And they open messages in the right place at the right time
- So if email and voice are the only ways you connect with your customers – you’re bringing a desktop to a smartphone fight.
- Find out how to get the tools you need.